These baked potato wedges are coated in spices and parmesan cheese, then oven-roasted until they’re crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. This recipe starts with potatoes cut approximately the same size then tossed in olive oil spices and parmesan cheese.try it today
- 4 medium Russet potatoes scrubbed and cut into eighths
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese in a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- Place the potato wedges in the bag and seal the bag. Shake to coat the potatoes evenly with the seasoning.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and fork-tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.