These simple homemade crepes are delicious, thin, and delicate with buttery crisp edges. They make for a quick and delightful breakfast or brunch treat but can really be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- Fresh fruit, for serving
- Powdered sugar, for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt until combined.
- Then create a well in the flour mixture and add the eggs.
- Gradually pour in the milk, whisking to combine after each addition. Allow the batter to sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes until slightly bubbly on top.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Scoop out about ¼ cup of the batter and drop evenly onto the pan, swirling it to evenly coat.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 minute more.
- Repeat with remaining batter until finished.
- Serve crêpes warm with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.