The easy, quick and PLANETARY-FREE recipe to make homemade vegan blueberry muffins in just 15 minutes!
- 200 g of flour
- 12 g of baking powder
- 100 g of almond flour
- 150 g of brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- grated rind of an organic lemon
- 120 g of soy yoghurt
- 60 g of seed oil
- 220 g of vegetable milk ( whatever you prefer, I used almonds)
- 10 g of squeezed lemon juice
- 180 g fresh blueberries (about one and a half trays)
- In a large bowl, pour all the dry ingredients: the sifted flour and baking powder, the almond flour, the brown sugar, the lemon zest and the pinch of salt. Mix everything with a hand whisk, until smooth.
- In another bowl, pour all the liquid ingredients: vegetable milk, seed oil, soy yogurt and lemon juice. Mix everything with a hand whisk, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the solid ingredients and mix with a hand whisk until you obtain a smooth and velvety mixture.
- Add ¾ of the blueberries to the mixture and mix delicately with a lollipop.
- Arrange the special muffin cups in the muffin mold and fill them up to ¾ of their capacity (I put about 55-60 g of dough in each cup). Decorate the surface of the muffins with the remaining blueberries kept aside. Bake in a static oven, on the shelf in the middle of the oven, at 185° for about 28-30 minutes. Do the cooking test with a toothpick, remove from the oven and leave to cool.