Perfect for breakfast! Super Fluffy, Rich, and Delicious Brioche! Easy to make without a machine.
- 0.5 Tbsp Instant yeast
- 0.54 Cup Milk
- 2.5 Cup Bread flour
- 0.3 Cup Sugar
- 0.5 Tsp Salt
- 2 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Condensed milk
- 5.6 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- Mix the yeast and the milk.
- Mix the flour with sugar and salt. Add the eggs and condensed milk. Mix it with the mixed milk and yeast.
- When mixed, knead it until it forms a dough. Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes.
- Add butter to the dough and knead the dough until it is homogenous. Cover and let it rise for 60 minutes until it is double size.
- Divide the dough and divide it into 20 parts. Create small balls from them and let them rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out to a small rectangle and create small rolls from each of them. Put them tightly next to each other in an oven dish and let them rise for 60 minutes.
- Egg wash the dough. Preheat the oven at 340 °F/170 °C. Bake for 25 minutes.