Brownie Cake making for the weekend you sure will agree isn’t a bad idea at all.
- 150g Dark couverture chocolate
- 55g Unsalted butter
- 40g Sugar
- 1g Salt
- 100g Warm milk
- 4 Egg yolks
- 55g Cake flour
- 25g Cocoa powder
- 2g Baking powder
- 4 Egg whites
- 80g Sugar
- Put the bowl containing the dark chocolate and butter on top of a pot of hot water and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Stir with a hand whisk to dissolve, then add sugar and salt, mix, and remove from the pot.
- Add egg yolk and mix, then add milk and mix.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix.
- Divide sugar into egg whites in 3 portions to make meringue with soft horns.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the chocolate mixture and mix, then add the remaining half of the meringue and mix.
- Pour all the chocolate mixture into the meringue bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour it into an oven pan, bake in an oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes, take it out and cool it for about an hour.