The recipe is very easy and fast, it is prepared in 5 minutes and is ready to bake.They are also delicious with the addition of chocolate chips or chocolate.
- 250g flour
- 190 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 1 jar of apricot yoghurt ( 125 g )
- 130 g seed oil
- 30g milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- vanilla extract to taste (
- Pour into a bowl eggs,yolks,sugar and the vanilla . Whip the ingredients with an electric whisk until they become light and fluffy.
- Then add the oil,yogurt,milk,flour,salt and baking powder . Mix again with the whisk until well blended.
- Now that the dough is ready, divide it into mini plumcake moulds, with paper cups inserted. If you don’t have the specific mould, you can cook the dough in a large loaf pan , or in muffin cases or in a 22-24 cm round mould .
- Transfer the dough into a hot, static oven at 180° and bake them for about 40 minutes. Always adjust with the temperatures of your oven and do the toothpick test before taking them out of the oven.
When baked, let them cool to room temperature and serve the VERY SOFT MINI PLUMCAKES!