I seriously recommend this chiffon to everyone. It combines the delicateness of chiffon with the mellow aroma of cheese. It is more delicious than ordinary chiffon and not as greasy as cheese.
- cream cheese 100g
- milk 100g
- Eggs (60g size) 4
- Sugar (for egg yolks) 30g
- Sugar (for egg whites) 50g
- Salt 1 small pinch
- salad oil 35g
- lemon juice a few drops
- Low flour 85g
- Beat the cream cheese in the microwave over medium-low heat until softened, then press with a spatula until smooth and smooth. Beat the milk until warm, add it to the cream cheese in batches, and mix well with your hands. [Of course, you can also beat milk and cream cheese over water until the cheese is melted and there are no particles.
- Separate egg whites and yolks. Add 30 grams of sugar, salt and oil to the egg yolks and beat by hand until the color turns white and the volume increases. (This step is a bit tiring)
- Mix egg yolk paste and cheese paste and stir evenly.
- Sift in the flour and mix well with your hands. Be careful not to draw circles.
- If you are a perfectionist, you can sift the mixed egg yolk paste once, but it is not impossible to sift it, and you can still make a beautiful chiffon. The picture shows the sifted batter, which is obviously very fine and grain-free. Screening is recommended.
- Start preheating the oven and set it to 170 degrees. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg whites, add sugar in three batches, beat at high speed first and then at low speed until it is close to dry peaks.
- Mix the meringue and egg yolk paste in three batches. The first time: Take 1/3 of the egg white cream to the egg yolk cheese paste, mix it evenly with your hands.
- The second time: Take another 1/3 of the meringue and put it into the egg yolk cheese paste basin, use a spatula to cut and mix evenly.
- The third time: Pour the egg yolk cheese paste into the remaining meringue basin, mix evenly with a spatula.You get a fine, thick batter.
- Put it into the mold and shake out the bubbles.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees, middle and lower racks, for about 45 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven to remove the heat, turn it upside down immediately, and after it’s completely cool, take it off with your bare hands.