Classic yogurt plumcake with the addition of an ingredient that will make it unique: the oreo! Soft and tasty, perfect for breakfast and a snack!
- 14 oreo
- 125 g of sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 jar of vanilla or white yogurt (125 g)
- 180 g of plain flour
- 12 g of baking powder
- 100 g of seed oil
- Coarsely break up 10 Oreo cookies, keeping 4 for decoration.
- In another bowl, with an electric mixer, whisk the eggs together with the sugar until the mixture is light and frothy.
- Add the yogurt and mix with a lollipop.
- Then add the sifted flour and baking powder and mix everything with a spatula, from top to bottom.
- Add the oil, mix and finally add the chopped Oreos.
- Grease a loaf pan (25x10x8 cm) and pour the mixture. Decorate the surface by cutting the 4 Oreos set aside into small pieces.
- Bake in a static oven at 175° for about 40-45 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.