The finished product has a very fine texture and is super soft and stringy. It has not become hard even after being stored for 3 days. It is still soft and delicious, and it is better than the ones you buy!
- 450g dumpling powder
- 40g egg white
- 220g milk
- 5g yeast
- 40g sugar
- 4g salt
- 50g egg liquid (including egg white and egg yolk)
- 20g milk powder
- 50g butter
- First,melt the yeast with milk, then add milk powder and sugar into the flour and stir evenly, then add salt and continue to stir evenly. Then pour all the yeast water, egg white and egg liquid into the flour, and knead it first. Spread it into a dough with your hands, and you can form a large mask. However, the mask at this time is not tough enough and is easy to break. Continue to add softened butter, and then knead it into a dough. After spreading it out with your hands, the dough will be very tough. And not easily broken, as shown in the picture. (After stretching the kneaded dough, make a hole in it. The edge of the hole should be very smooth, not jagged)
- Slightly smooth the kneaded dough, as shown in the picture.
- Divide the dough into 10 small pieces of equal size, roll them into balls, cover them with plastic wrap and let them rise for 15 minutes, as shown in the picture.
- According to the order of the rounded dough, start with the first dough, roll it into a rectangular dough with a rolling pin, and cut several strips evenly on about half of it with a knife, as shown in the picture Show.
- Starting from the uncut end, roll it up toward the cut end, as shown in the picture.
- Place the other small doughs in order, as above, on the baking sheet, with a certain distance between them because they need to ferment later, as shown in the picture.
- Start fermenting the dough. I use a fermentation box: set the temperature to 32 degrees, the humidity to 80, and the fermentation time to 50 minutes. If you don’t have a fermentation box, please read the tips at the end of my article.
- Take the fermented dough and lightly brush a thin layer of egg wash on its surface, as shown in the picture.
- Preheat the oven in advance, set the temperature to 160 degrees, and set the time to 25 minutes. Start baking. After baking, take it out and unmold it while it is hot. Place it on the drying net and let it warm.