A soft yogurt plumcake made with a dough without butter enriched with orange juice and zest.
- Natural white yogurt 125 g
- Eggs (about 3 medium) 180 g
- Flour 00 250 g
- Sugar 120g
- Sunflower oil 100 g
- Orange zest 2
- Orange juice (from about 2 oranges) 50 g
- Baking powder for desserts 16 g
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- Squeeze the oranges after having grated the zest,you will need 50 g of juice and about 5 g of zest.
- Put the whole eggs in a bowl,add sugar and start whipping with electric whisks until you get a swollen and frothy mixture.
- Pour the yoghurt and seed oil,then work again with the whips at a higher speed.
- Add the sifted flour and also add the sifted yeast and incorporate the powders always with the whisk, then add the juice of the squeezed oranges and the grated zest.
- Lastly, perfume with a pinch of ground cinnamon and work everything again to make the mixture smooth and homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture obtained into a 30×11 cm loaf pan that you have previously buttered.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180° for about 30 minutes.
- After this time, check the cooking with a toothpick and take the plumcake out of the oven, then let it cool completely before turning it out of the mold.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar to taste and enjoy your orange plumcake!