Please keep in mind that when it comes to cooking or baking, there are many variables such as types and quality of cookware, type of ingredients, brands, temperature, personal cooking skill level, etc… that may affect the final result.
- 1 and 1/4 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of natura
- l yogurt
- 1/2 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Powdered sugar (to taste)
- Zest from half lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs and add the yogurt, the oil, the flour with the baking powder and the lemon zest, beating well between each addition.
- Place paper sleeves inside the cupcake tray or grease them with butter and dust them with flour.
- Fill 2/3 of each cup with the dough.
- Bake between 10 to 15 minutes and remove when golden brown.
- When cold, sprinkle with the powdered sugar.