Oil-free and flour-free, it melts in your mouth, delicious and healthier!
- 3 eggs
- 10 grams of sugar
- Separate the egg whites and yolks, the basin containing the egg whites should be clean, oil-free and water-free, stir the egg yolks into pieces and set aside
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar to the egg whites and squeeze a few drops of lemon juice
- Use an electric egg beater to beat the meringue until it has large peaks
- Add the egg yolk and stir quickly evenly
- Finally, use a spatula to mix thoroughly
- Brush the pan with a layer of butter or flavorless cooking oil, and pour the egg batter into it
- Turn on low heat and fry slowly, as low as possible; about 3 minutes, when the edges of the egg batter are browned, it is almost time to turn over. Don’t turn it all over, just fold it in half, continue to fry over low heat for about 2 minutes; then turn over and fry for about 2 minutes before taking it out of the pan
- It will shrink a little after taking it out of the pot. Cut it into small pieces and serve it with milk and fruits for a good breakfast.