It’s golden and compact in appearance, has a rich milky aroma, is super soft, and is really delicious!
- 300g high-gluten flour
- 40g sugar
- 2g salt
- 3g yeast
- 50g eggs
- 100g milk
- 30g butter
- 20g condensed milk
- 20g butter
- Except for butter and yeast, put all other ingredients into a bowl, stir with chopsticks into a flocculent form, and knead into dough.
- Add yeast and knead it into a dough. Pull out a thick film, then add butter and knead it into a glove film.
- Put it in a basin, cover it with plastic wrap, and let it ferment until it doubles in size, and it will not shrink back when you poke a hole in it.
- Deflate the fermented dough, divide it into 8 portions, roll it into a round shape, and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Continue to ferment until it doubles in size, sprinkle with flour, preheat the oven, and bake at 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- It’s done! Super simple, super soft and delicious!