This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is rich, extra moist, tender, loaded with chocolate chips, and chopped pecans.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 ¼ cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease and flour a 9″x5″ loaf pan.
- Whisk together the pumpkin, baking soda, salt and spices in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oil, eggs, and sugar and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour, chocolate chips and pecans until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool bread in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.