This muffin cake is simple and easy to make. It has rich chocolate sauce and not much sugar, so it doesn’t taste too sweet. The surface is decorated with chocolate beans, which adds more chocolate flavor. It is a favorite of chocolate lovers
- chocolate sauce 65g
- milk 40g
- Corn oil 30g
- powdered sugar 25g
- egg 1
- Low-gluten flour 100g
- baking powder 3g
- Add corn oil and milk to the pot
- Beat in the eggs evenly stir with a manual whisk
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add chocolate sauce.Beat evenly
- Sift in low-gluten flour
- Pour in baking powder
- Use a hand mixer to stir in Z-shape until there is no dry powder.
- Pour batter into piping bag
- Squeeze into a paper cup,3/4 full.
- Surface decoration with high temperature resistant chocolate beans
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees with upper and lower heat, middle layer, and bake for 30 minutes.