This mango pound cake is soft, moist and rich in flavour. If you like mango desserts, you are probably going to like this mango cake. This recipe is super easy and anyone can make it at home. Perfect cake with a cup of tea or coffee.
- 1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Mango puree
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125g) All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease and line a 8×4-inch (20X10cm) pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar and light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at the time, beat until incorporated after each addition.
- Add mango puree, vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, release from the pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.