This is a very simple chili garlic noodles that you are going to love especially if you love spicy foods. You can reduce the spices in this recipe as you desire.
- Noodles – 300 Gms
- Sesame Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Onion, Thinly Sliced
- Green Chili
- Cabbage – 1 Bowl
- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Capsicum
- Spring Onion Whites
- Vinegar – 2 Tsp
- Soy Sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Red Chili Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Green Chili Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Pepper – 1 Tsp
- Spring Onion Greens
- For the noodles to cook – take a pan, add enough water, add some salt as required, and now add 300 gms of Hakka noodles.
- Once its 90% cooked take it off the flame and strain it, add some oil so that it won’t stick to each other.
- Take a pan, add 2 TBSP of sesame oil, some finely chopped garlic, 1 thinly sliced onion, and 1 green chili finely chopped.
- Now start off with adding some veggies like 1 medium-sized carrot (julienne cut), 1 bowl of shredded cabbage, ½ thinly sliced yellow red and green bell pepper, some spring onions(whites).
- Then add 2 TSP of vinegar, 2 TBSP of soy sauce, 1 TBSP of red chili sauce, 1 TBSP of green chili sauce, and 1 TSP pepper powder.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles and toss it all together.
- Garnish it with some spring onions (greens), serve it hot