Baked Chicken Patties/Kotletki and Veggies! Easy and Delicious weekday meal! Crispy on the outside, moist and tender on the inside.
- 2 pounds Ground Chicken or Ground Turkey
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup additional breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese mix for dredging
- In a large bowl, add: ground chicken (or ground turkey), bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and onion powder, eggs, sour cream, oil, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Wet hands and shape into patties.
- Dredge into Italian Style Bread Crumbs and Parmesan cheese mix.
- Spread 2 – 3 tablespoons of Olive onto a foil lined cookie sheet and place your patties.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bake uncovered at 400F for 15 to 20 minutes on one side, remove, flip to another side and bake for additional 5 – 7 minutes until nicely browned.
- I have used the new Broil/Crisp function for the last 2 minutes.
- These make Perfect lunch for your kids to take to school or for you to work! You can eat them as is, with your favorite sauce, on top of the salad or in the bun as a chicken sandwich.