A delicious, slightly sweet, slightly tart Watermelon Lime-Berry Sangria is a refreshing and delicious beverage to enjoy this summer! Full of refreshing watermelon, blackberries and lime, you can have your fruit and drink it too!
- 1 bottle CK Mondavi Blonde Five Wine
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup peach flavored vodka
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 lime, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2-4 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 4-6 mint leaves, torn
- Prepare your fruit and place in a glass serving pitcher along with torn mint leaves. Pour wine, lime juice, vodka and agave into the pitcher and lightly stir to combine. Start with 2 tablespoons of agave and add more as needed according to your sweetness preference. Serve in wine glasses over ice if desired.