These are simply the easiest and tastiest sugar cookies I have had in a long time! Needing just 7 ingredients you can easily get in your pantry, this might just end up being your go-to recipe each time you crave some sugar cookies.
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, (softened)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Then add in the egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add in the in the dry ingredients(the flour/baking soda/baking powder mixture).
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for about 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to sit on cookie sheet two minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool off completely.
- Serve and enjoy.