This easy 5 minutes no yeast pizza can be made in two versions. A quick stop top pizza which makes a fast and delicious lunch or dinner and a more traditional version. Both are incredibly easy and the dough is made using only two ingredients.This recipe makes 1 large pizza, you can easily double or triple the recipe.
- 140g (1 cup) Self Rising Flour
- 140g (5 ounces) Any plain Yogurt
- For the dough, you will need some self-raising flour and any plain yoghurt of your choice. Combine those two ingredients together in a bowl using a spoon or spatula and then you will bring the dough together.
- If you don’t have self-raising flour you can make it yourself using baking powder and baking soda or you can just use plain flour, the texture will be different and the dough won’t rise but the pizza base will be soft and still delicious. Once the dough is kneaded, divide it into two then roll one half of the dough to about one-quarter of an inch thickness.
- Place a heavy bottom pan over heat and lightly brush it with one tablespoon of oil then allow the pan to get very hot, this will take about two minutes. Transfer the dough into the pan and cook it for about two minutes and when the bottom is nicely golden brown, flip it over. Put your flame on low and at this point, add the toppings then cover the pan and let it cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. You want the cheese to fully melt and the bottom becomes golden.
- Transfer the pizza on your cutting board and slice your pizza. This will make a really quick lunch or dinner and its absolutely delicious. If you want to bake it in the oven, use the remaining half of the dough and roll it then preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius or 500 Fahrenheit. Place the rolled pizza dough into a hot pan and put it over your stove to allow the bottom to crisp up and become golden.
- Take it off the heat and add your toppings tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings then bake it on the top rack for about 5 minutes depending on how caramelized you want your cheese and crust. Slice, serve and enjoy. Bon Appetit.