Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, delicious, healthy and low in fat, delicious and filling, perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea.
- 2 eggs
- 120g wheat flour
- 60g fine sugar
- 2g black sesame seeds
- First crack the eggs into a large and add fine sugar.
- Start the electric egg beater and beat at low speed.
- Beat until the cake batter is not easy to drop when you lift the egg beater. Use low speed throughout the process. The egg liquid will be more delicate and cut without big bubbles, about 10 minutes.
- Sift in the wheat flour in three batches, use a silicone spatula to stir until there is no dry flour and then stir again. Note: Be sure to stir every time until there is no dry flour before sifting in the next flour.
- Put the cake batter into a piping bag.
- Prepare the baking pan, put the paper cup first, and then brush it with a little oil. Because our cake is an oil-free cake, brushing a little oil will make it easier to release from the mold.
- Squeeze the cake batter into paper cups one by one and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes in advance and place the mold on the baking grid in the middle of the oven. Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes. (Oven temperature and time are for reference only, please decide according to the temperament of your own oven).