Duck Fat Potatoes are my New Year or Christmas must-serve or else I think I’d have a mutiny on my hands! And they’re not just for Christmas they pop in my sides all the time.
By par-cooking the potatoes it guarantees a soft fully inside the semolina ensures a crispy outside.
- 1 Semolina
- 1 Potatoes, Peeled And Cut Into Medium-sized Pieces
- 1 tbsp Duck Fat
- 4 Garlic Cloves Peel And Squashed With The Back Of A Knife
- Add potatoes to a large saucepan, cover with water, and salt well.
- Bring to the boil and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Drain well, season with salt and pepper and coat with semolina.
- Heat a large frypan over medium heat and add duck fat.
- Once hot add potatoes, Rosemary and garlic and sautÃÂ© until cooked through and crunchy on the outside.
- Drain on paper towel.