These 4 ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are the easiest cookie recipe ever! With just a few simple pantry staples, you’ll be pulling fresh cookies out of the oven in no time.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy, salted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Move oven rack to upper-middle position.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop in tablespoons of dough, roll into a ball, then gently flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then let cool before removing from baking sheet.