The generous amounts of lemon zest and fresh lemon juice make these Mini Lemon Loaf Cakes with White Chocolate Chips tender and refreshingly tart!
- 1 cup softened butter, divided
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- grated zest from 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. lemon extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- confectioners’ sugar and fresh berries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Using 1 Tbsp. of butter, grease the sections of a mini loaf pan.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat remaining butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each one.
- Add the white chocolate chips and gently stir.
- Stir in the flour, lemon juice, zest and extracts.
- Place an equal amount of batter in each section and bake for 14 – 16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Remove from the pan and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Serve with fresh berries.