Easy to make Cakes are the best way to stay simple yet classy during festive season.With guests,family and friends coming all the time,pre make these cake and store them and serve them as and when needed along with a cup of tea or coffee.This is one of the most simple cake recipe which I have come across as it takes hardly 10 minutes for the batter preparation. This Eggless vanilla cake is moist, soft and makes a good base for cakes.
- Flour-1 cup
- Curd-1/2 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Baking powder-1/2 Tsp
- Baking soda-1/4 Tsp
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence-1/2 Tsp
- Prepare the cake tin by greasing it with butter/oil and dusting with some flour. Dust off the excess flour.
- Preheat your cooker on low flame.
- In a bowl mix curd, sugar,baking soda and baking powder and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Add oil, vanilla essence and mix
- Sieve the flour and add into the above mix until incorporated.
- Pour in prepared tin and bake in low flame for 40-50 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean in a preheated vessel/cooker.
- After taking out your cake from the cooker, be patient and let it cool completely. Handling a hot cake increases the chances of breaking it, since a hot cake is very delicate. Let the cake cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes before demolding it. After demolding it let it rest on your cooling rack for another 10 minutes.
- Tasty and delicious eggless vanilla cake is now ready to serve.