Kick off a big night in or weekend gathering with this delicious Bourbon twist. The sweet melange of bourbon, lager and lemonade gives a refreshing, punchy cocktail that goes wonderfully with a flavoursome Asian spread.
- 125ml (4fl oz) bourbon or whiskey, chilled
- 750ml lager, chilled
- 350ml (12fl oz) lemonade, chilled
- 2 lemons, juiced, plus extra slices, to decorate
- 18 ice cubes
- In a large jug, combine the bourbon (or whiskey), lager, lemonade and lemon juice, then briefy stir. Add more lemonade and ice if you want to make it a little weaker.
- Divide the ice between 6 glasses and pour over the cocktail. Decorate with the lemon slices, then serve.