These easy Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots are wonderfully delicious! Roasted buttery carrots are prepared with amazing garlic butter and sweet honey sauce to make the most incredible side dish.
With the perfect balance of sweet and savory, these tender Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots are sure to be a hit with your loved ones.
To store them, allow the carrots to cool completely, then place them in an airtight container and cover with a lid. The carrots will store well for up to 2 days in the fridge.
- 1 kg carrots washed and peeled (2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray, then set aside.
- Cut off the ends of the carrots and cut them into thirds.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add in the honey and cook while stirring, until completely melted through the butter.
- Add in the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Then add in the carrots and allow the sauce to thicken for about a minute while tossing the carrots through the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the carrots to a baking sheet, toss to evenly coat then lay them in a single layer.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 20 minutes, or until carrots are fork-tender. Then broil (or grill) for about 2-3 minutes on high heat to crisp/char the edges.
- Season with a little extra salt and pepper if needed.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.