A satisfying stir fry that comes together in a flash. Sliced lean Sirloin Steak is skillet-cooked with veggies in a tangy barbecue sauce, then served over a bed of beef-flavored couscous.
- 1-1/4 pounds beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 can (14 to 14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1 cup dry couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 1/2 cup prepared honey-Dijon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Trim fat from beef To Sirloin Steak. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, bring beef broth to a boil. Stir in couscous; cover pan and remove from heat.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef, 1/2 at a time, and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir-fry bell pepper and onion 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return beef to skillet; stir in barbecue sauce. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Arrange beef mixture on couscous; sprinkle with chopped parsley. Garnish with parsley sprigs.