For anyone on a Low-Carb diet, you know that how hard it is to give up bread. This KETO Bread recipe is the closest you can get to satisfy that craving while being healthy.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 7 large eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups fine-ground almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 345 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×5 (1.5 qt) glass loaf pan liberally with olive oil.
- Blend the melted coconut oil and olive oil in a measuring cup with a pouring lip. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a standing mixer bowl, add the eggs and whisk on medium for 1 minute to combine. With the whisk running, slowly “stream” the oil mixture into the eggs until smooth and well blended.
- Switch to a paddle attachment. Add the almond mixture a third at a time, beating on low and scraping the bowl between additions. The batter will be thick and creamy.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan. Flatten the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until golden brown, and a tester comes out clean in the middle.
- Cool the bread in the pan on a wire rack for at least 1 hour.
- Scrape the sides of the bread with a knife to loosen, and remove the bread from the pan. Allow the bread to cool another hour on the wire rack.
- Slice with a serrated knife when ready to serve.