Bright, light and loaded with orange flavor, this easy orange sorbet recipe may be your new favorite dessert recipe. Print out extra copies because you will get recipe requests.
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)
- Put the water and sugar into a sauce pot. Warm over low heat until sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool about 5 minutes.
- Add the orange juice, orange extract and Grand Marnier.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.