Our easy teriyaki stir-fry recipe is flavour-packed and perfect for a midweek dinner.
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 clove garlic, sliced thinly
- 600 gram piece beef rump steak, sliced thinly
- 1 brown onion (150g), sliced thickly
- 230 gram canned bamboo shoots, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup (40g) bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup (60ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup (80ml) beef stock
- 450 gram hokkien noodles
- 4 green onions, sliced thickly
- Heat oils in wok; stir-fry garlic and beef, in batches, until beef is browned. Remove from wok.
- Stir-fry brown onion and bamboo shoots 2 minutes.
- Return beef mixture to wok with bean sprouts. Stir in sauce and stock; stir-fry until mixture boils.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in medium heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water; separate with fork, drain. Serve stir-fry with the noodles; sprinkle with green onions.