This pull-apart pigs in a blanket recipe boast a delicious, flavorful bread wrapped around mini sausages that will leave you craving more. Serve with the dipping sauces like marinara, ketchup, or mustard.
- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza dough
- 2 12-ounce packages cocktail wieners remove from packing juices and pat dry
- 6 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Flour for cutting board
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease the inside of an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl melt the butter and add the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- On a lightly floured surface remove the pizza crust from the tube and unroll onto the floured surface. Square it up.
- Using a pizza cutter cut strips 1 inch by 2 inches.
- Brush the crust with the butter mixture.
- Wrap each cocktail wiener in a small strip of dough and pinch the seam together.
- Place the pigs in a blanket standing up in the springform pan, not packed too tightly.
- Place the springform pan on a cookie sheet.
- Brush the remaining butter mixture over the top of the filled pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered. The last 20-25 minutes cover the top loosely with foil.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Serve with the dipping sauces.