The freshly baked cookies are soft and will become crispy after cooling. They are also very light when you pick them up. They taste sweet and crispy when you take a bite. The taste is not inferior to those bought from outside. Put them in a plastic bag Or just save it in a cookie box. If you like it, be sure to try it!
- 130g cake flour
- 25g egg liquid
- 70g lard
- 50g powdered sugar
- 2g baking powder
- 1g baking soda
- 1g salt
- 30g cooked peanuts
- sesame seeds
- Mix powdered sugar, lard, and egg liquid evenly. If there is no ready-made powdered sugar, you can use a food processor to beat the white sugar into powder.
- Add salt, baking powder and soda powder to the low-gluten flour and mix well. Pour into the egg liquid and mix well. Beat the fried peanuts into powder, pour in the fried sesame seeds and mix well. The role of baking powder and soda powder is to make the finished product crispier, but be sure not to add too much soda powder, otherwise it will steal the flavor.
- Knead all the ingredients into a ball. The kneaded dough will be soft and not sticky. If it is too sticky, you can add a little flour. If it is hard, you can add egg liquid to adjust.
- Divide the dough into 15g pieces, roll into balls, place on oil paper, and make a nest in the middle.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C for 10 minutes, put the baking sheet in and bake for 20 minutes. Pay attention to the coloring in the last few minutes.