Soft as cloud souffle cheesecake is one of the most delicious cheesecake you will ever bake.
- 200g Cream cheese
- 3 egg yolk
- 200ml heavy cream
- 50g Flour
- 6 Egg white
- 80g Granulated sugar
- Make the cream cheese that has returned to room temperature into pomade and add the yolk and fresh cream.
- Add soft flour and mix to avoid lump.
- Make meringue with egg white and granulated sugar and combine with cream cheese.
- Pour the dough into a mould, soak in a baking sheet, and steam in an oven preheated to 140 ° C.
- Once the cake is baked, let it sit in the oven for about 20 minutes (If you take it out of the oven immediately after baking, teh cake may fall.)
- Add a small amount of hot water to the apricot jam and apply it to the surface.
- When the souffle cheesecake cools down to room temperature, wrap it and let it rest for about 3 hours in the refrigerator.