Moist Lemon Bundt Cake couldn’t be easier! Lemon jello and a lemon glaze gives this semi-homemade bundt cake an amazing flavor.
- 1 small box lemon Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 box Pillsbury traditional white cake mix (no pudding the mix)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350º Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan. Set aside.
- Combine the Jell-O with the boiling water and allow it to cool slightly.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the cake mix with eggs, adding the eggs one at a time.
- Add the cooled Jell-O, lemon extract and oil. Mix two minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes in the pan on a wire rack. Then invert the cake to a cake plate to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice and powdered sugar. Slowly pour the glaze over the cake.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.