These no bake coconut cream cheese balls really ARE seriously addictive and you have no excuse NOT to make them. Using just healthy ingredients, you’ll never need to buy store bought candy bars, or snacks. Keto No-Bake Coconut Cream Cheese Balls – You must try this recipes.
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Monk Fruit powder
- 3 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- Combine the almond flour, cream cheese, monk fruit sweetener, and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Blend until it forms a smooth dough then roll into 12 balls by hand.
- Roll the balls in the coconut then place on a baking sheet.
- Chill until firm then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.