This Bread is one of the easiest recipes to start with when you start baking with coconut flour! This recipe makes one loaf of bread. You can easily double or triple this recipe and freeze extra loaves. Rosemary And Garlic Coconut Flour Keto Bread – You must try this recipe.
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1 stick butter (8 tbsp)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2-1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine dry ingredients (coconut flour, baking powder, onion, garlic, rosemary and salt) in a bowl and set aside.
- Add 6 eggs to a separate bowl and beat with a hand mixer until you get see bubbles at the top.
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave and slowly add it to the eggs as you beat with the hand mixer.
- Once wet and dry ingredients are fully combined in separate bowls, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients as you mix with the hand mixture.
- Grease an 8×4 loaf pan and pour the mixture into it evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes (time will vary depending on your oven).
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Slice up and enjoy with butter or toasted!