This is the easiest and fastest way to make the most amazing bakery-style bread of any shape with a golden crispy crust and soft on the inside. There is no kneading or proofing when using this method, you can make it the day that you want and it can not be any easier than this.
- 3 cups bread flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups hot water (not over 130° F)
- about 2 Tablespoons extra flour for shaping
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour or bread flour then add a quarter teaspoon of yeast and a teaspoon of salt then stir everything in.
- Add one cup of hot water and this will bring the dough together faster, use a spatula to bring the dough together into the bowl then cover with a plastic wrap and let it sit on the counter for a few hours. The dough will be light and sticky and that is how it’s supposed to be, transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and roll it.
- There are two ways you can make this bread, the first is by using a dutch oven and the second, you can cut the dough depending on the shape you want then line on a baking sheet with a parchment paper and bake in a preheated 450 degrees Fahrenhgghegt oven for about 35 minutes.
- When using the dutch oven, take the dough with the parchment paper and put in t]inthe dutch oven pot then place in the oven and bake for around 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and remove the parchment paper then place it back in the oven, uncovered for 10 up to 30 minutes depending on how crusty you want your crust to be.