simple and easy version of Filipino Cheese Bars Recipe
- 100g premium margarine or unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2pcs eggs
- 1can 390g condensed milk
- 2cups all purpose flour
- 165g magnolia cheese
- Beat 100g premium margarine or butter.
- Then add 3/4 cup white sugar gradually.
- Add 2pcs eggs, 1 egg at a time.
- Then add 1can 390g condensed milk.
- Add 2 cups all purpose flour.
- Lastly add 125g grated cheese and set aside.
- Prepare a rectangular baking pan with parchment paper. Grease it 1st with cooking oil.
- Then transfer the cheese cake batter into the baking pan.
- Top it with about 40g grated cheese.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25mins at 180°C. (Preheat oven for 15mins. up and down heat with fan).
- After 20mins check the cake if it’s cook using a toothpick.
- Let it cool down before slicing.
- When it cools down, remove the cake from the pan and slice it into rectangular shape.