Treat your kids this coming Easter with this popular Filipino dessert.
- 1 cup Purple Yam Jam
- 4 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons Ube Powder
- Combine 1 cup of whipping cream and Purple Yam Jam powder in a small pan. Turn heat on medium and let it simmer while stirring, about 2-3 minutes. This step is to rehydrate the yam powder. Transfer to a small bowl and let it cool.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, combine Purple Yam Jam and the remaining 3 cups of whipping cream. Mix until well combined.
- Add the rehydrated ube powder and condensed milk and continue to mix until smooth and well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan, and cover tightly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 12 hours or overnight before serving.