Brownie Butter Cake the base is a brownie and you need to bake that chocolate part for a little bit and then add the next part. Your base will be high for the second fill and that is the key to make good Brownie.
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Instant coffee powder
For butter cake
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To begin with, Brownie Butter cake, preheat the oven at 180-degree Celsius.
- Grease or line an 8″ inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate, butter and coffee granules in a microwave. Once it is melted, add sugar in the melted chocolate and stir well and keep it aside to cool.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and whisk again. Add sifted flour and fold in gently to make a batter.
- Pour in the batter in the prepared pan and bake for 15 mins only. While the brownie.
- The next step is to make the butter cake. Take butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat it very nicely till it becomes creamy and frothy.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and add into the egg mix. Fold in gently and slowly add milk to make a smooth and silky batter.
- After 15 mins the brownie must be half done, remove the pan from the oven and pour in the cake batter over the brownie.
- Gently to settle the air bubbles and put the pan inside the oven.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 160 degrees C and bake for another 25-30 mins or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Take out the pan and let it rest on a wire rack for 10-15 mins. Carefully hold the parchment paper and lift the cake from the pan and keep it on a tray and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve Brownie Butter cake as a Dessert after your dinner and impress your family and friends.