If you like red wine, then you’ll love this refreshing red wine sangria.
- One 750-milliliter bottle red wine*
- 4 ounces brandy
- 3 ounces Simple Syrup
- 8 ounces club soda
- 1 cup mixed fruit of choice (lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, apple, pear, peach, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)
- Prepare Simple Syrup and let cool.
- In a pitcher, combine red wine, brandy, Simple Syrup, and fruit of choice.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours until sangria is chilled and the flavors have melded.
- Just before serving, add club soda and gently stir.
- Serve chilled in ice-filled wine glasses with sliced fruit as a garnish.