These Strawberry Muffins make a great morning treat and an even better afternoon dessert.
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, milk, egg, and vanilla; stir until blended. Add flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt; stir until just moistened. Gently stir in strawberries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from muffin tin and cool on wire rack.