Keep the kids cool with a smoothie ice lolly made with just three ingredients!
- 150g frozen smoothie mix
- 200g Greek yogurt
- 40g grains and seeds granola
- Put the frozen smoothie mix and 100g yogurt in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the blended smoothie into the base of lolly moulds, alternating with teaspoonfuls of the Greek yogurt.
- Keep doing this until you have used all the mix up, leaving a 1cm gap at the top. Evenly sprinkle the granola on top of each lolly.
- Pop the lolly stick in the moulds and put in the freezer overnight until set.
- To remove, run the lolly moulds until some warm water until they release the lolly. Enjoy!