- 125g salted butter cubed
- 40g icing sugar
- 80g cake flour
- 125g potato starch
- Mix slightly softened butter with the icing sugar. Do not over mix or the cookies will spread badly in the oven.
- Mix till lighter but not yet like butter cream.2. Sift cake flour and potato starch. Add to butter and mix till a soft even dough.
- Roll into round balls of 8-10g and place on baking tray. Use a fork to make an imprint.
- Bake at 160 deg C for about 20 min. Adjust rack position or baking temperature or time to make sure cookies do not brown too much.
- Cookies are soft when just baked and will harden when they cool.