These Greek yogurt mini cakes are waiting for you for breakfast in a latte or with a cup of tea or as a snack or whenever you feel like it. They may not be exactly mini, but the goodness is maxi.
- 2 large whole eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- pinch of salt
- 150 g of Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 80 g of peanut oil
- 180 g of flour
- 50 g of corn starch
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 4 drops of orange essence
- Put the cups inside the mold.
- In the planetary mixer or in a bowl, whip the eggs with the sugar and when they are clear and frothy, add the grated lemon peel, the vanilla essence and the orange drops and mix well. Then we combine the oil and flour with the sifted yeast.
- Add the Greek yogurt and, after mixing it well, fill our loaf pan molds by 3/4 (a little less than what I put?)
- Put the mini cakes with Greek yogurt in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 15/20 minutes. Cooking times may vary from oven to oven, so always do the toothpick test
- Our Greek yogurt mini cakes are ready for our breakfasts or snacks!