These muffins with chocolate chips are simple and very soft cakes that will captivate your sense of smell while you are churning them out with their delicious scent.
- Butter (softened at room temperature) 125 g
- Flour 00 265 g
- Sugar 135 g
- Whole milk (at room temperature) 135 g
- Eggs (about 2 medium, at room temperature) 110 g
- Dark chocolate drops 100 g
- Vanilla pod 1
- Satin baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt up to 1 pinch
- Baking powder for desserts 10 g
- To prepare the muffins with chocolate chips, the butter should be left out of the fridge for at least 1 hour to soften it.
- Add the sugar to the soft butter,work with electric whips until you get a frothy and creamy compound.Then cut a vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds using the back of a knife
- Pour the latter into the bowl with the butter and sugar.Activate the whisk again and add the eggs,at room temperature, one at a time in this way until the ingredients untie
- Now sift the flour,the baking powder and bicarbonate directly into the bowl with the mixture.Also add the pinch of salt and operate the whisk again to incorporate the powders
- You will notice that the dough will become more consistent so dilute it with the milk at room temperature poured in slowly.
- At this point the compound will be soft and compact.Add 80 g of chocolate chips and mix with a spatula to incorporate them, then transfer the mixture into a disposable sac-a-poche without a nozzle in this way you can do a cleaner job otherwise use a spoon.
- Arrange the paper cups in a muffin pan and fill them 2/3 full, leaving less than a centimeter from the surface. Each muffin should weigh approximately 70 g.Pour the remaining chocolate chips onto the cupcakes and bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 18-20 minutes in static mode.
- At this point your chocolate chip muffins are ready to be enjoyed.