The sheep biscuits are a very nice recipe prepared with whipped shortcrust pastry , so potentially you can also use the biscuit maker.
- 150 g of butter
- 80 g of icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 180 g of flour
- 40 g of bitter cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Whip the slightly softened butter with the sugar, then incorporate the egg first and then also the vanilla, flour and baking powder.
- Finally, add the cocoa to 1/4 of the dough (leave the remaining 3/4 white) and mix well.
- Put the white pastry in a sac-à-poche and create the sheep’s coat directly on the baking tray (lined with parchment paper), simply creating balls joined together, giving a slightly oval shape, but leaving a space on one side for the little head.
- Once the white shortbread is finished, put the cocoa shortbread in another sac-à-poche and create the head and paws.
- Bake the biscuits at 180° for about 10/12 minutes then let them cool.
- The sheep biscuits are ready, you just have to taste them.