These sweets with wholemeal flour are flavored with grated coconut flakes, perfect for those looking for light recipes or suffering from dairy intolerances! They are ready in just 10 minutes!
- 180 g of wholemeal flour
- 100 g of granulated sugar
- 13 g of baking powder
- 30 g of grated coconut (also called grated coconut)
- pinch of salt
- 110 g of seed oil
- 2 medium-sized whole eggs (100 g total)
- 70 g of coconut milk (or other types of vegetable “milk” or even cow’s milk)
- grated coconut to taste
- In a large bowl, pour and mix the dry ingredients with a whisk: wholemeal flour, sugar, grated coconut, a pinch of salt and sifted yeast.
- In another bowl, pour and mix the liquid ingredients with a whisk: oil, whole eggs and milk.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the solid ingredients and mix by hand with a whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Arrange cupcake liners in a muffin tin. If you use classic large cups, pour about 60 g of mixture into each of them (the amount of mixture can vary according to your cup). Sprinkle grated coconut on the surface of the muffin and bake in a static oven at 175° for about 18-19 minutes. Before removing from the oven, do the cooking test with a toothpick. Leave to cool before serving.